The Importance of Carbon Monoxide Detectors

The Importance of Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Did you know that carbon monoxide leaks are the leading cause of accidental death in the United States? This is not a generalization that should be taken lightly. Gas burning appliances produce harmful carbon monoxide gas that must be vented out of your home. If you use your generator or furnace incorrectly, you are putting yourself at a greater risk for carbon monoxide poisoning. If you want to protect your family this winter, have carbon monoxide detectors installed.
Carbon monoxide detectors should be strategically placed throughout your home. Be sure to install them in every bedroom and 15 feet away from any heating devices. If you do have a carbon monoxide leak and the alarm goes off, evacuate your home immediately. Inhaling even small amounts of carbon monoxide can be detrimental to your health. Having a carbon monoxide detector installed in your home could save your life.
At Air Treatment Company, our main concern is your safety. Our NATE certified technicians analyze and adjust your burner to get your equipment operating correctly and make sure harmful exhaust is venting properly away from your home. Call (703) 270-0881 to schedule service.

Schedule a Service

We'll Get the Place Feeling Just Right!
    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
    • Please enter your email address.
      This isn't a valid email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.