Air Treatment Company Cooling & Heating
HVAC Company Serving Vienna, Fairfax, Great Falls, Reston, Mclean & The Surrouding Areas.
When your furnace, heat pump, or central air conditioning system or needs service, repair or replacement, just call the Air Treatment Company. We’ll take care of it!
For over 50 years Air Treatment Company has provided top quality heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality and water heater replacement and installation services to Fairfax, Reston, Great Falls, Vienna, and McLean homes. We deliver professional HVAC service and are top rated in the Washington market.
Our dependable, professional technicians listen to your needs and and concerns and will help you find the right products for your family and budget.
We service all makes and models of home heating, central air conditioning and hot water heater equipment. Our goal is to help you make your house a safe and comfortable place to come home to. We’re dedicated to friendly, responsive customer service and expert technical skills to get your work done correctly and deliver a pleasant experience.
Calling Air Treatment Company? You can expect:
- A friendly professional service representative will answer your call and your questions
- Our technician will arrive on-time
- We’ll use shoe covers and drop cloths to protect your home
- We’ll do a thorough diagnosis and explain our findings and answer your questions
- We’ll present firm up-front pricing for the work that needs to be done – no surprises!
- We’ll thoroughly clean up our work area
- We’ll follow-up with a phone call to ensure you are happy with our service
We’re licensed, insured and certified for your protection
When you call a contractor to come to your home it is important to choose a company that is properly licensed, bonded & insured. This protects you from any damage or accidents that may occur. Air Treatment does not cut corners on this important topic. We value the safety and security of our customers and employees. Our service technicians are NATE certified (North American Technician Excellence), and heat exchanger experts. This certification ensures we are on top of the most current trends in residential heating, cooling, indoor air quality and water heaters.