Has your home fallen victim to poor indoor air quality? If so, you are not alone. Fortunately, reducing the amount of indoor allergens in your home can improve indoor air quality.
The Most Common Indoor Allergens:
- Pet dander
How To Reduce Indoor Allergens:
- Have a dehumidifier installed.
- Swap out carpets for tile, linoleum or hardwood flooring.
- Be sure to wash your sheets weekly.
- If you spot mold in your home, get rid of it as soon as possible.
- Hire a professional exterminator to eradicate cockroaches from your home.
- If pet dander is a problem in your home, have an indoor air cleaner installed.
Looking for a more permanent solution to your indoor air quality issues? We improve indoor air quality by installing and maintaining air purification systems. We do indoor air quality testing for allergens, mold, fungus, carbon monoxide, radon and other toxic airborne pollutants. Our air quality experts will recommend the right air cleaner or air purification system for your home. Call (703) 270-0881 today to schedule an appointment that is convenient for you.