Heating Repair in Fairfax, VA
Providing Heating Repair Throughout Northern Virginia
If your heater stops working, you can rely on the expert technicians at Air Treatment Company to accurately diagnose and quickly repair the problem. When you contact us, we’ll start with a full evaluation of your heating system, in order to locate the source of the problem. Our technicians will listen to your concerns, explain the problem with your equipment, and give you repair. If necessary, our expert HVAC technicians will offer you replacement options as well, so that you can make the best decision for your home. In addition to our heating repair we also provide expert indoor air quality services.
Give us a call if you are having a heating repair problem such as:
- Lack of sufficient heat to warm your home - First check that there isn't anything blocking your air vents and that your pilot light is ignited properly.
- Heating system turns on but no heat - If you hear your heater click on, but you're still not getting any heat, then contact our Fairfax heating repair experts. It could be that something is off with your heating element and that should only be tinkered with by a trained professional.
- Your heating system won’t turn on or off - If your pilot light isn't lighting properly or your heating unit won't turn off, then get in a heating repair professional in to inspect your unit.
- Your heater is showing an error code - Usually heating units display their status with the pilot light and if yours isn't the color it usually is then give us a call.
- Your thermostat is blank - If your thermostat is blank or simply not controlling the output of your heating un it then consult our Fairfax heating repair professionals. It's very possible you just need a new thermostat and that's a quick fix.
- Malfunctioning heat pump - If you hear any strange noises or the performance of your heat pump is off by any way then let our technicians know and we'll fix your problem.
Call (703) 270-0881 or use our online appointment request form to schedule heating repair in Fairfax or throughout Northern Virginia!
Fairfax Heating Repair Service
Is your heating system not working as well as it used to? Air Treatment Company can help! We can fix all types of heating issues, including pilot light problems on gas models, mechanical issues, dirty filter replacements, and more. We will thoroughly assess the condition of your heating system, provide you with an accurate diagnosis, and quickly get to work to resolve the issue.
Our expert HVAC technicians in Fairfax will be able to pinpoint and address the specific problem with your heating system. This way, we can help to determine whether you will need heating replacement service, or whether heating repair is sufficient. We make sure to use high quality material and equipment while performing all of our heating repair services, because we take pride in providing our customers with the best heating service in all of Fairfax VA.
Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and for this reason, we want to make sure that we are performing our services in a way that helps to prevent potential damages from occurring. If you are in need of instant heating repair, you can count on us to get the job done right for you.
Come Home to Comfort
Heating Repair Vs. Replacement
When your heating breaks down you're left with two options. You could either opt for heating repair or you could consider replacement if any of the following apply.
1. Your utility bills are on the rise - All HVAC units will get a little bit less efficient as they get older. What this means is your indoor air temperature will remain unchanged, but your unit will need more inputs to achieve that so you'll pay more on your utility bills each month.
2. The unit need repair after repair - Our Fairfax heating repair experts will always be happy to come in and service your unit, but if they're in every season replacement might be the better option in the long run.
3. It's older than 15 years old - If your unit is older than it's life expectancy, you should always reconsider throwing more money into repair, particularly if it's an expensive repair on an older unit.
4. Poor indoor air quality - As heating units age, they'll pump out dryer and dryer heat. If you notice an uptick in dry or irritated skin or wilting plants then make sure to consider replacing the unit.
Fairfax Heating Maintenance Service
One of the best things you can do to extend the life of your heating system and prevent complete system breakdowns is to regularly maintain it. Be sure to ask about our scheduled maintenance services to keep your heat pump, furnace, or other heating system running optimally all season long! Here at Air Treatment Company, we understand how critical regular heating maintenance is for the longevity of your heating system, and for that reason, we make sure to provide our customers with high quality heating maintenance services. This can help to guarantee optimal functioning as well as healthy air quality for you and your family.
Prestigious Heating Services in Fairfax, VA
Our company was built on providing quality work and great customer service. Air Treatment Company is where quality and price meet. You can always expect excellent service from our Northern Virginia HVAC technicians. We respect your time and your property. Our techs arrive within the promised time frame, wear shoe covers to protect your home, and clean up the work area when the job is complete. We also provide incredible coupons as well as have glowing reviews.
Call (703) 270-0881 to schedule your appointment and we’ll dispatch a Fairfax heating repair technician to your home as soon as possible!
Top Notch Service Every TimeWhy Choose Us?
Affordable Coupons & Specials Available.
NATE Certified & Extensively Experienced Techs.
Customer Comfort & Satisfaction Are Prioritized.
We Provide Free Estimates For New Equipment.
Request A ServiceFill out the form below to receive assistance from our team
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (703)-270-0881 or complete the form below.