Heat Pump Installation, Replacement & Maintenance
When you have a problem with your heat pump, you can depend on the expert technicians at Air Treatment Company to resolve it. We offer honest advice, prompt repairs, courteous service, and professional installation of heat pumps in Fairfax. If you want to reduce your energy costs and ensure maximum life for your heat pump, consider our seasonal maintenance service.
What is a Heat Pump?
Heat pumps heat and cool your home, so you can have both in one system. Heat pumps cool your home in the summer, and when the weather gets colder, they reverse the process to provide heat in your home. Air Treatment Company is an authorized Carrier dealer and installer. We also install mini split air conditioning heat pumps and high-efficiency geothermal heat pumps.
Benefits of Heat Pump Installation
People choose heat pumps for a variety of reasons including the following:
1. They are more energy efficient - Heat pumps are most notable for their high efficiency and ability to lower energy bills. This increase in energy efficiency can help you save money off monthly heating and cooling costs.
2. They both heat and cool - Heat pumps are particularly attractive because they can operate as both your AC and your heating unit. While they are not great at giving a ton of heating or cooling, they're much more energy efficient for more moderate climates.
3.Noise level - Compared to a traditional central air conditioning unit or gas heating unit, heat pumps are much quieter. If you're interested in a less noisy HVAC solution then consult our Fairfax heat pump installation specialists.
4. Safety - Because heat pumps shift heat and cooled air as opposed to traditional combustion sources, they don't need natural gas and there's less of a chance of a health hazard.
5. Less maintenance - Another benefit of shifting heating and cooling as opposed to creating it, is your heat pump doesn't need as much maintenance as a traditional HVAC unit. If you want to spend less on HVAC maintenance contact our Fairfax heat pump installation experts today.
When a problem arises with a heat pump, you may wonder whether it is best to repair or replace the system. Our technicians can diagnose your problem and recommend the best course of action for your situation. Whether we repair or replace your system, we take great care of your home. Our technicians put down drop cloths, wear shoe covers, and clean the work area, leaving your home as clean as we found it.
It may be time to replace your heat pump when:
- The system is reaching the end of its expected lifespan -
As heat pumps near the end of their lifespan, they will tend to work less efficient and need more frequent repairs. When heat pumps get older, they work less efficient and will use more energy and in turn, increase your utility bills. Save money on frequent repairs by replacing your heat pump unit!
- Your energy bills have unexpectedly increased -
If you notice that your energy bills are going up, it could be due to your heat pump not running as efficiently. As stated above, it could be that your heat pump is nearing the end of it's life. Newer heat pumps have energy efficient technology that can save you money, month over month.
When it is time for a new heat pump, it is important to choose one with the right capacity for your home. We can evaluate your needs, explain your options, and help you find the best system for the size of your house.