Fairfax AC Replacement
Signs Your Air Conditioner Needs to Be Replaced
Like any other appliance in your house, air conditioners have an expiration date. However, it is rare that your air conditioner will stop working out of nowhere. Ready to invest in a new cooling system, or unsure whether it's better to repair or replace? Our NATE certified technicians can answer all of your questions. Call Air Treatment Company to request a free in-person estimate. Make sure to take a look at our reviews and our incredible specials.
Below are the tell-tale signs that your air conditioner needs replacing:
- On average, air conditioners last for 10 years. If your air conditioner has surpassed that milestone, it may be time for a replacement.
- Are there rooms in your home that are warmer than others? If so, your air conditioner is not providing your home with the cooling comfort you need.
- Constant repairs and high utility bills indicate that your air conditioner is lacking in the efficiency department.
- Does your home have humidity issues? An older air conditioner could be to blame.
- When noise is coming from your air conditioner, it is trying to tell you that something is wrong! It is usually a problem with the indoor coil of your A/C unit.
Call us at (703) 270-0881 to request a free in-person estimate for AC replacement.
Come Home to Comfort
Choosing the Right Size Air Conditioner for Your Needs
When you are in the market for a new air conditioner, it is important to consider features such as energy efficiency. It is also crucial to purchase an air conditioner that is the right size for your particular home.
When you make an appointment with Air Treatment Company, we can help you with the following steps to calculate the right-sized AC for your needs:
- Measure the square footage of the room that you are air conditioning
- Find out the square footage of that room
- If you are interested in having a central air conditioner installed in your home, you will have to figure out the square footage of each room
- From there, you must figure out how many British Thermal Units (BTUs) you will need
Which Type of Air Conditioner is Right for Me?
- Central Air Conditioners
In the days of yore, traditional air conditioners should only cool one room. This is not the case with central air conditioners. They can keep your entire house cool!
- Ductless Mini Split Systems
Do you want an air conditioning system without any duct work? If so, a ductless mini split system is the perfect fit for you. It is also great for additions to your home, basements and attics.
- Heat Pumps
Don’t be fooled by the name “heat pump.” Heat pumps work hard year round, keeping you cool in the summer and heating your home during the winter. If you are looking for a system that is energy efficient and will reduce your energy costs, heat pumps are a great option.
Your Local Air Conditioning Installation Experts
Make Air Treatment Company your first choice for reliable AC replacement in Fairfax and throughout Northern Virginia. We make new air conditioning installations convenient with honest pricing and convenient financing options, subject to approved credit. Offering a variety of high-quality air conditioning systems for you to choose from, we have the perfect cooling solution for you! If you are looking for professional air conditioning replacement services in Fairfax, VA, or the surrounding areas, you can count on us to deliver nothing but the very best.
Our Fairfax AC replacement specialists have years of combined experience and know exactly what needs to be done to get the job done the right way. We use high-quality HVAC material and equipment for all AC replacements and installations to ensure the longevity of your AC systems. Did you know that replacing your air conditioner instantly improves your home's indoor air quality? Contact us to learn more about the many benefits that come with AC replacement services as well as indoor air quality, or for any questions that you may have regarding installing a new air conditioner in your home.
Contact us online or give us a call today to schedule your Fairfax AC installation service.
Top Notch Service Every TimeWhy Choose Us?
Affordable Coupons & Specials Available.
NATE Certified & Extensively Experienced Techs.
Customer Comfort & Satisfaction Are Prioritized.
We Provide Free Estimates For New Equipment.
Request A ServiceFill out the form below to receive assistance from our team
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (703)-270-0881 or complete the form below.