Reliable Heating Installation in Fairfax, VA
Even the best heating systems don’t last forever. If your heating system is over eight or ten years old and is giving you nothing but problems, let Air Treatment Company help you with a solution. Our Fairfax heating replacement technicians are NATE certified and install a variety of heating makes and models. When you call us for a free in-person estimate, we can help you choose the right system for your needs and budget. For your convenience, financing options are available with approved credit. We also provide amazing indoor air quality services to help ensure you and your home breathe cleaner air!
Heating systems we install and replace include:
- Natural gas heating systems
- Forced air furnaces
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Humidification systems
- Authorized Carrier heating systems
Three Reasons You Shouldn’t DIY Your Furnace Installation
The “Do-It-Yourself” movement has caught on like wild fire in the last few years. However, DIY projects should be limited to small projects around the house. It should not extend itself to furnace installations. Some things are better left to the professionals.
Below are some of the things that can go wrong during DIY gas heating installations:
- Gas Leaks. Many DIYers are not familiar with hooking up a furnace to a gas line. Failure to do so properly can lead to a gas leak. A gas leak could lead to a fire or explosion.
- Carbon Monoxide Leaks. Furnaces contain a hazardous gas called carbon monoxide. When a furnace is installed incorrectly, carbon monoxide can leak out into your home. Unfortunately, CO is extremely harmful to your overall health.
- Permits. Certain permits are required to complete the furnace installation. After the work has been approved by the local government, an inspector must make sure that the work done is up to code. However, many homeowners are unaware that these steps must be taken.
Forget all the guesswork and let the pros at Air Treatment Company handle your furnace installation. We can replace and install all makes and models of gas and electric furnaces.
Unfortunately, heaters aren't meant to last for forever. But, it can be hard to know exactly when it's time to replace your heater. Below we have 3 signs to look for in order to know when it's time to replace your heater.
- Lifespan of Heater -
It may be time to replace your heater if it is over 20 years old. As heaters get older, they lose efficiency and break down much more frequently.
- Frequent Repairs -
As state above, if you notice that you have had to repair your heater 2 or 3 times over the past year, it may be time to look into replacing your heater. You may end up paying more on repairs for your old heater than just replacing it with a new one.
- Heating Bills Increase -
If you notice that your heating bill is slowly going up month over month, it may very well be your heater that is causing this. As heaters get older, they work less efficiently and will use more energy in order to provide the same amount of warmth to your home.
Call Today to Request an Estimate
If your heating system cannot be repaired, Air Treatment Company will guide you through the selection of a new heating system without pressure to purchase something you don't really need. Our priority is your complete satisfaction - in fact, if you're not happy, we'll do what it takes to make it right. Check out our reviews to hear from your friends and neighbors in the Fairfax area whose trust we have earned. We look forward to serving you! In addition make sure to check out our incredible coupons!