There is a pollution issue that many homeowners are unaware of–poor indoor air quality. According to the EPA, the air in your home is 7x more polluted than outdoor air.
Symptoms of Poor Indoor Air Quality
Nearly 50% of ailments are caused or worsened by poor indoor air quality. Do you regularly experience blurred vision, fatigue, allergies, asthma, headaches, fevers, watery eyes, the flu, colds, dizziness or sleep apnea? If so, it could indicate that your home has poor indoor air quality.
Our Solutions for Poor Indoor Air Quality:
- Indoor air quality testing
- Installation and repair of whole home air purification systems
- Installation of air filtration systems
- Ultraviolet air disinfection
- Whole house furnace humidifiers
- Whole house dehumidification
- Home heating system tune-up and cleaning
- Carbon monoxide detector systems
- HEPA filters and air purification
Want to take a breath of fresh air? We can clear the air with our air purification and air filtration systems! We offer complete indoor air quality services. Call (703) 270-0881 to find out which solution is right for your particular home.