The holiday season is in full swing! Homeowners across the country are preparing their homes for holiday guests. The furthest thing from your mind is probably your furnace. Neglecting your furnace could result in a breakdown. Luckily, we have some tips that can help you avoid this.
- If your furnace experiences strange noises, frequent cycling, rust and leaks, have your furnace inspected by a professional.
- Make sure that your furnace air vents are unobstructed by pieces of furniture.
- Dust, debris and pet dander can decrease the efficiency of your furnace. Remember to clean your furnace every so often.
- Don’t forget about your furnace air filter! It should be cleaned or replaced as needed.
- Interested in lowering your heating costs? Insulate your attic and seal air leaks throughout your home.
If your furnace does need a repair this holiday season, don’t fret. Just turn to the heating experts at Air Treatment Company. We’ll show up on time, listen to your needs, diagnose your furnace problems, make recommendations and prepare pricing by the job, not by the hour, so there are no surprises. Call F:P:Site:Phone} for all of your heating needs.