Are you tired of spring allergies? We are too. It’s not just outdoor air that is clogging up your sinuses. Indoor air could be the real culprit here. Luckily, improving the indoor air quality of your home can reduce spring allergies. Below are some tips to help you do just that.
- Get rid of dust mites by keeping surfaces clean and clutter-free. Be sure to wash throw rugs and carpets.
- Be sure to vacuum once or twice a week. It will help get rid of lingering dust in the air.
- Does pet dander give you the sniffles? An indoor air purifier can actually keep it at bay.
- Keep the doors and windows closed. It is an effective way to prevent pollen from entering your home.
- Dehumidifiers keep mold under control while reducing the amount of dust mites. It’s a win-win situation!
Still not able to take a breath of fresh air? We can clear the air with our air purification and air filtration systems! We offer complete indoor air quality services. Call (703) 270-0881 to find out which solution is right for your particular home.