There are small steps you can take to make your house even warmer this season. Best of all, these solutions are easy to complete and inexpensive. Keep reading to find out what they are.
- Put heavy curtains on your windows to prevent heat loss.
- Seal all air leaks around your windows.
- Have pelmets installed on the top of your windows.
- Keep the blinds open on a sunny day to let the natural light into your home.
- Have a programmable thermostat installed so you can have more control of the temperature in your home.
- Do not heat rooms that are rarely used.
- Have your heater maintained by am HVAC professional. Doing so will ensure that your heating system is operating at peak efficiency.
Your house will definitely be cold if your heating system is not working. If that happens to you, just turn to Air Treatment Company. Our NATE certified technicians are great at troubleshooting. They are equipped to respond to any home heating problem, regardless of who installed your system. Call (703) 270-0881 to schedule service.